Corporate Travel Insurance Policies
If you undertake at least 2 business trips a year and personal leisure travel more than 100km from your home or work, it would be cost-effective for you to consider Annual Corporate Travel Insurance.
Traveling abroad for work and/or pleasure can be an exciting experience. But what would happen if you or one or your colleagues/ family members became ill or injured while away from home? International travel can quickly turn frightening if you’re not prepared for a medical emergency.
Policy benefits for Corporate Travel Insurance vary and are generally based on the individual needs of the business. They can include:
- Overseas medical expenses including ongoing medical expenses in Australia
- Overseas medical evacuation expenses
- Loss of deposits and additional expenses
- Luggage, personal effects, travel documents and credit cards (including laptops and cameras)
- Loss of money
- Personal injury (included spouse, dependant children)
- Alternative employee or resumption of assignment expenses
- Political risk and natural disaster evacuation expenses
- Missed transport connection
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Kidnap and ransom including extortion
- Personal liability
- Extra territorial workers compensation
It provides cover for all directors, executives and employees including accompanying spouse and dependant children, for authorised business travel interstate/intrastate and overseas, including associated holiday travel. It also generally includes personal travel for Directors and executives and their accompanying spouse and children.
Corporate Travel Insurance Quotes
Annual Corporate Travel Insurance Comprehensive & Cost Effective
We welcome all enquiries in relation to our insurance products and services. To obtain advice or a competitive quotation enquire online. If you would like to discuss your specific needs further, please call 1300 739 861 and speak with our friendly and helpful advisers.
Optimum Insurance Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 291220) of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 240549).
© Optimum Insurance Services Pty Ltd 2006 - 2021