Public & Products Liability Insurance Policies
Public and products (broadform) liability insurance policies provides insurance cover in respect of insured’s liability for loss or damage caused negligently to third parties, who are not the insured, as a result of an occurrence in connection with the insured business.
It indemnifies the insured business against legal liability to pay compensation in respect of personal injury or property damage claims arising in respect of the product and/or service sold or supplied by the insured, however it does not cover product warranty and is always subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
In addition, these policies also provide cover for defence costs even if the action against you is false or fraudulent, provided that an excluded circumstance does not apply.
- Death, bodily injury, sickness, disease, disability, shock, fright, mental anguish and mental injury
- False arrest, wrongful detention or imprisonment, and malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction
- Assault or battery
- Libel, slander, defamation of character or invasion of the right of privacy
- Physical damage to tangible property
- The loss of use of tangible property which has not been damaged but cannot be used due to damage to other tangible property
Contact Us For A Quote
We welcome all enquiries in relation to our insurance products and services. To obtain advice or a competitive quotation enquire online. If you would like to discuss your specific needs further, please call 1300 739 861 and speak with our friendly and helpful advisers.
Optimum Insurance Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 291220) of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 240549).
© Optimum Insurance Services Pty Ltd 2006 - 2020