IT Professional Indemnity & Liability Insurance Policies
IT Professionals can be liable for a mistake or failure that causes a third party to suffer a financial loss, such as:
- Loss of data
- Business interruption
- Data migration difficulties
- Inadequate hardware or software support
- Injury caused by faulty hardware or software
- Physical loss of equipment
- Incompatible, inappropriate or ineffective hardware or software
Insurance Protection for IT Professionals is available under a combined Professional Indemnity and Public & Products Liability Insurance policy. This policy can provide coverage for claims arising from failure of the insured products, services and/or advice and includes infringement of copyright, trademark, registered design, or any other plagiarism, libel, or slander. It also covers breach of confidentiality and privacy.
IT Insurance Quotes
Compare Quotes & Buy Online
IT Professionals with turnover up to $5million can compare Professional Indemnity and Liability Insurance quotes from a range of insurance companies and buy online.
Turnover Over $5million/ High Risk Industries
Larger businesses with an annual turnover in excess of $5million or those working in high-risk industry sectors (e.g. oil, gas, nuclear, etc) are also accommodated via our online quote request where we aim to achieve a 48 hour quote turnaround. This option asks a few more questions and enables us to prepare a quotation that suits your specific insurance requirements.
We welcome all enquiries in relation to our insurance products and services. To obtain advice or a competitive quotation enquire online. If you would like to discuss your specific needs further, please call 1300 739 861 and speak with our friendly and helpful advisers.
Recent IT Blogs
IT Industry Insurance Claims Scenarios
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios – System Automation
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios – Resellers of Software
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios – Hardware Supplier
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios – IT Management Systems
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios – Internet Service Providers
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios – Managed Cloud Services
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios -Resellers of Software
- IT Industry Insurance Claim Scenarios – Software Developers
Optimum Insurance Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 291220) of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 240549).
© Optimum Insurance Services Pty Ltd 2006 - 2019