If you are looking for job satisfaction, ongoing training and an enjoyable, rewarding work environment look no further.
At Optimum, we apply the highest professional standards to our overall business practices. We continually strive to be an employer of choice within the insurance broking industry. It is our ongoing commitment to our employees.
This means the recruitment of employees is extremely important to ensure we maintain our professional standards, in particular with regards to the service levels provided to our customers and suppliers.
We seek individuals who have the highest degree of integrity, work well in a team, take pride in the company and their work, and are committed to ongoing training and development.
Become An Insurance Broker
At Optimum, we provide opportunities to develop a professional, rewarding career with in the insurance industry which provides on the job training.
On your journey to become a professional insurance broker you will learn how to:
- good administration and organisational skills,
- develop professional relationships with customer and suppliers,
- understanding insurance risk/exposures,
- the different insurance products and services and what there terms and conditions,
- strong technical knowledge to assist in negotiating terms and conditions with insurance companies and underwriting agencies,
- analytical skills to be able to review policy terms and conditions to ensure they meet our clients needs,
- how to manage claims – which is the true value of our service and when our clients need our support the most,
Courses are fully accredited and provided through The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance who are a leading membership, education, professional services and consulting body for the insurance and finance industries in the Asia-Pacific region.
Always Looking For Good Talent
We are interested in hearing from you, even if there isn’t a role that matches your current position or career. We are always looking for the right people so please fill in our employment enquiry form and tell us what you are looking for.
Employment Enquiry Form