If you undertake at least 2 business trips a year and personal leisure travel more than 200km from your home or work, it would be cost effective for you to consider Annual Corporate Travel Insurance.
Travelling abroad for work and/or pleasure can be an exciting experience. But what would happen if you or one of your colleagues / family members became ill or injured while away from home? International travel can quickly turn frightening if you're not prepared for a medical emergency.
With natural disasters and crises becoming increasingly common around the globe, having the right travel insurance is must.
Corporate Travel Insurance includes cover for:
- All employees, Directors, Offices including accompanying spouse and dependant children
- Leisure travel of directors and officers
- Unlimited medical expenses
- Loss of deposits
- Alternative employee cover
- Luggage, personal effects, travel documents
- Personal injury
- Rental vehicle excess (you don't need to buy down excess cover!)
- Kidnap and Ransom and Extortion
- Personal Liability
- Extra territorial workers compensation
– “This material contains general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. To decide if a policy is right for you please carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and/or Policy wording. While we have exercised due care and skill in preparing this information, Optimum Insurance Services (Optimum) does not accept any legal responsibility or liability for negligence or otherwise to you or anyone else who seeks to rely on this information. This includes, without limitation, loss arising from a possible failure of the information to comply with statutory or regulatory requirements or the failure of the information to identify other terms and conditions beyond those considered in this document. You should obtain advice to ensure that your policy provides adequate cover for your circumstances.
“Optimum Insurance Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd (Car No. 291220), Australian Financial Services Licence No 240549, ABN 15 003 886 687.”