Financial Services Guide
We are obliged to provide you with a Financial Services Guide (FSG) which contains information about our services and charges, your rights as a client and other things you need to know in relation to insurance matters including how any complaints you may have will be dealt with.
We trust it will assist you in deciding whether to use our services. If you ask us to act as your general insurance broker, or we already are, we will do so on the terms set out in this Guide. By requesting our services, you accept these terms. If there is any change to these terms, we will confirm them to you in writing. This FSG records the basis of our relationship.
You might also receive some other documents after or at the time we advise you about your insurance needs including:
- Letter of Appointment – this details the terms and conditions of our appointment as your general insurance broker;
- Risk Analysis – this will be a questionnaire that enables us to assess and understand your needs and objectives in protecting your assets and/or liabilities;
- Statements of Advice (SOA) or Further Information Regarding our Advice (FIRA) – these will be written summaries recording our advice and the basis on which it was provided (as well as disclosing details of our remuneration and any affiliations we have that may affect our advice);
- Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) – these documents are prepared by the respective issuers of the products and will contain information about the products we recommend to you. They will help you in your decision about whether to acquire the product;
- Confirmation notices – these will confirm the details of transactions we have arranged on your behalf.
If you need more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.